Monday, January 31, 2011

Moment Of Thanks

When do I EVER post a WRITTEN post?!?!

Well I am today just to say THANK YOU to the people who come to this site.
You don't have too, but YOU do. We do these posts hoping somebody in the world will appreciate these posts. Get some type of enjoyment from what we like & find interesting, cool, funny, great, ETC.

Thanks Again!

Plus I added a chat box on the side. USE THAT! I will interact with whoever say stuff my name will be dp on there. Plus I check comments now I see some of yall actually say something so I'm gonna respond to those too.

Being more interactive with the fans because we just like yall let's relate we all human here!

Over 10,000 views we getting OVER a 100 day pretty much!!!

Keep it up. Plus get @ me on Twitter, Facebook too, Aim, Oovoo, man what else?! IDK but HOLLA!

LOL, Dueces.

No comments:

Post a Comment