Monday, February 14, 2011

Meezy F Baby "Shots Fired" Freestyle (Video)



I mean this video just speaks for it self...I know this nigguh he the homeboy's lil bro friend nd man this nigguh sure is a character he need to be on TV in Justin Bieber entourage then only then will I like JB maybe...LMFAO anyways he doing this toward some kid at his school so yeah he also wrote a lil flow bout ol' boy too peek down there
v
v
v
v
v
imma tell you one time da da da da

you should quit because part 2 will be the C.O.D.
of your autopsy

and its funny how you talk about time and say im worth less than a dime
according to the wristwatch its my time
and your the one who drops a dime
threatening to tell carter paysinger about my rhyme
and in history you had a 79

i post up a video and you beg me to take it down
because you dont want this ether to go around town

and nigga you gay
trying to talk about valentines day
i think you forgot what i always say
cant tie me down word to RAY J

you say you got more friends than me on facebook
but last time i checked i got more people in my phonebook
you look a little shook
so do what you do best and open up that book
and you can hate all you want i just let that boy cook

WHOO SWAGGG WHOOOP

and you think you can rap and think now youre tight
you probably thought you won this fight
yeah right
guess youre not so bright
you stay in the dark and write
i just talk in the spotlight
high as a kite
shots fired on sight

and you recycle the same disses
thats how i know your shots are all misses

and based on my profile pic
i think your the one with a small dick

and youre scared to show your ugly face
youre the reason girls carry mace

i upload videos on youtube for everyone to see
you just hide behind a computer screen and write poems about me
to me thats pure faggotry
but fuck it i get money

and youre a bum
im a scum
trying to talk about how i owe someone
wheres my money son

your ass is so phony
like Bologna
its OD corny
you got no game like sony
and me i go ham holla @yaboysam

and you hate on bieber
but you wish to be like me or him but you are neither
you jelly
cause you dont have a movie in 3D
you build robots after school in room 280

go ahead spend 5 hours to think of what to reply
and Lie
why even bother to try
im done good bye

1 TAYLOR GANG SWAAAG
v
v
v
v
v
.......yeah he wrote that flow too.....

No comments:

Post a Comment