Monday, March 7, 2011

Trey Songz- Run This Town Freestyle *LIVE* on UStream



Trigga Trey Songz spittin' out some more heat for his lovely fans on UStream. I'm guessing this is pretty old because it had to be when this beat just came out right?!? I don't think he released a song rapping on this beat either so this also conceives a : ( on my face. LOL. But most artists should do this though, on occasion you know just get on the cam, record themselves using some bars that aint gonna be on an album or just some play play and actually really bust a freestyle. I would do this I mean if I didnt rhyme I wouldn't mind my fans got me even if they see me in a Teletubbie costume...right?! ...

Check how when he singing at the end he just gotta let go one of those YUPPPPP's like its a hiccup!!! LMAO

No comments:

Post a Comment