Friday, July 22, 2011

Soulja Boy- Successful (Video)



I know I know you probably saying "Aww cuhhhhhhhh Soulja Boy wackest rapper ever!"

Little do you know...

This song right here is legit! Best song I've heard from him lyrically, hands down.

Dont get me wrong this video nd song also makes me LAUGH MY ASS OFF TOO!

So many memorable lines in this song, immuh hit yall with some.

"I'm in the booth with marijuana eyes"
"Call me a fire hydrant, I bring the hoes out"
"Save ya lame games for your mutha fuckin memory cards"
"You fall down seven times you stand up eight"
"Everyday give yourself a mental shampoo"
"Turn My Swag On is my theme song, 95% chance it used to be your ring tone"
"I got Swiss & the cheese, but I dont yoodle"
"Hearts tatted on my neck, they love my vocals"

And to top it off...

"If life gives you lemons

MAKE LEMONADE!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment